Friday, October 19, 2012

Challenge 96 Winners - Sorry for the delay

I am so sorry for the lateness of the winners post for challenge 96
I have been in Las Vegas for the last 10 days and have only just returned to UK this afternoon.
I remembered to do the challenge posts whilst away but completely forget the winners post.
Thank you so much for your patience.

We had some amazing entries for challenge 96, thank you to all of you that entered

The lucky winners are 
 Congratulations Pamela you have won 3 digi images of your choice from 
Scrappers Delights
  
and

 Congratulations Rebekah you have won a $15 gift certificate from Fred She Said

Can you both please email me juliebjenner@btinternet.com with the word winner and the sponsor name in the subject line so I can forward your details onto our spsonsors so they can get your prizes to you
You have week to claim your prize

I shall shortly be announcing the winners for challenge 97 so check back later

2 comments: