Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pennys Challenge 123 - Use a sentiment

Welcome to challenge 123

Our theme for this week is 

Use a sentiment

A big thank you to our 2 wonderful sponsors for this week

Crafty Sentiments
   Prize - 3 digi images of winners choice

and

Prize - $10 voucher 

As always here are some fabulous creations that the DT have made to give you some inspiration

Using Crafty Sentiments

   Melanie
  Using Digi my world

Caz 
Using Crafty Sentiments

 Deanne 
 Using Crafty Sentiments & Digi my world

 Using Crafty Sentiments

Using Crafty Sentiments & Digi my world

 Julie 
 Using Crafty Sentiments and Digi my world

 Using Digi My World & Crafty Sentiments

   Mags
 Using Digi my world & Crafty Sentiments

Using Digi my world & Crafty Sentiments
 
 We are looking forward to seeing all your creations so please use the linky below to add yours
 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for another challenge and thanks for the inspiration as well! Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great DT samples. Thank you for the easy challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inspirational cards DT, fab challenge too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great DT cards. Thank you and thanks for the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entering one more card.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete