Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pennys challenge 174 winners and Top 3

Thank you to all of you that entered our One for the Boys challenge last week, it was great to see so many entries for a theme that a lot of us struggle with 

I am now announcing our lucky winners and top 3 


Congrats 15. Anita M  You have won a $12 voucher to use at

Blog
   
and 

 Congrats 50. Kaija  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from

Crafty Sentiments

and

 
Congrats  35. SCRAPS OF FAITH You have won 2 digi images of your choice from 


Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the word Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and I can get your winners badge off to you


 Now for our Top 3 
(as chosen by DT member Judith)

Congrats ladies!

Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line so I can get your top 3 badge off to you 

Our new challenge has just started so if you fancy joining in with another fun challenge please see the post below

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3 - :) :) :) big hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for choosing my card!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be chosen as one of your Tope 3 - thank you! Susan x

    ReplyDelete