Thursday, January 7, 2016

Pennys Challenge 258 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered our last challenge of 2015

I am now able to announce the lucky winners and Top 3 

Thank you to our 2 fabulous sponsors for this challenge

Congrats  101. Stamping At The Lake: Barkley Thank You Card You have won 7 Digi images of your choice from 
 Store
Blog

and

Congrats  3. Kaboo Designs: Noel - Crafter's Companion You have won 3 digi images of your choice from

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 258 winner and the name of your sponsor so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and our winners badge out to you

Now for our Top 3 as chosen by Amy 

 58. ***céline***  

Congrats ladies, Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar and proudly display it on your blogs

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card! (Sent you an email.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for a top 3 Spot Amy. Congrats to Susan and Celine for their spots as well. And to the winners Kaboo Designs and Stamping at the Lake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Amy for picking my altered clock as one of your favorites!! You have made my day :D Thank you so much!! Congrats to everyone!! You all are so talented and give me so many ideas! Thank you for that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for choosing me as top 3
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete