Thursday, February 4, 2016

Pennys Challenge 262 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 262

I am now delighted to announce the lucky  winner and Top 3 for this challenge

 Congrats  28. Diane Louise  You have won 2 single imags of your choice from 

 Cute as a button

 Store
Blog 


Well done Diane,  please email me (Julie) with the words Winner of challenge 262 and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and get your winners badge out to you

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by me Julie

 32. Kelly's Cards: Ruby  

41. Sparkling Pink  

 47. Diane Louise 

Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on our blogs

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh how lucky am I... thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 and then to win the prize as well... definitely my lucky day... congrats to the other winners too. Will send my email now. Thanks again, Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete