Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pennys Challenge 262 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 262

I am now delighted to announce the lucky  winner and Top 3 for this challenge

 Congrats  28. Diane Louise  You have won 2 single imags of your choice from 

 Cute as a button

 Store
Blog 


Well done Diane,  please email me (Julie) with the words Winner of challenge 262 and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and get your winners badge out to you

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by me Julie

 32. Kelly's Cards: Ruby  

41. Sparkling Pink  

 47. Diane Louise 

Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on our blogs

Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh how lucky am I... thank you for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 and then to win the prize as well... definitely my lucky day... congrats to the other winners too. Will send my email now. Thanks again, Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete