Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pennys challenge 266 Winners and Top 3

Sorry for the delay in announcing the Winners and Top 3 for challenge 266
Sometimes life can get in the way of our hobbies so I thank you for your patience
 
I am now able to announce the following information

Congrats  21. Kim D.  You have won 3 digi images of your choice from 


and
Congrats  41. Rutscht  You have won 2 digi images of your choice from 

All dressed up

Store
Blog

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 266 Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely spoonsors and your winners badge out to you

and now for you Top 3 as chosen by Michelle L

No. 12 - Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern

No. 92 - Something Gone Missing

No. 107 - Lucy Patrick

 Congratulations Ladies! Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3 Michelle L and congrats to the winners. XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making my card one of your Top3 Michelle. Carol x

    ReplyDelete