Thursday, March 31, 2016

Pennys Challenge 270 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 270
So many amazing entries!

I am now delighted to announce our 2 lucky winners and Top 3

Congrats  53. ***céline***  You have won 3 digi images of your choice


and 
 
Congrats  3. Mirella DK  you have won 3 digi images of your choice from

 



 Store
Blog
 
Can  both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 270 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors and our winners badge out to you
 
And now for our Top 3 as chosen by Helen
 
 
Congrats ladies! 
 
Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly to display on your blogs
 
Our new challenge has now started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much !!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank yo uso much!!! I've just sent email.
    Mirella DK xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I can't believe I made the top 3 - thank you for making my day and congrats to the winners and other top3 crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, big hugs for choosing my card in your Top 3, thank you so much! Congrats to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete